Express your love, Deliver Flowers Anywhere from FLORA2000 International page to your darlings.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Meditation - cure without medicine or pills


My definition of meditation is relax yourself, put yourself at ease and release your tension. The process is
1. Sitting upright, you don't have to sit crossed-legs
2. Breathe in through your nose, breathe out through your mouth slowly but heavily 5 times
3. Whilst doing 2 above, focus and concentrate your eye sight to a point horizontaly in front of you
4. Then, close your eyes and breathe normally

Meditation does not have any link to any religion, although some religion require followers to practise it.

I, owner of this blog actually benefited from the practice of medition. I got rid of my joint pains caused by excessive urine acid. I suffered from this sickness for almost 10 years. The pain was not just at the knees. It was also at the shoulders, the knuckles, the neck , the elbows and at the backbone. You can imagine how I walked when the pain visited me. I literally dragged my feet along. When I drove my car, I had to use my hand to lift my leg for the brake. It is history now. I had got rid of it. It was about a year after my first try on meditation. I was meditating when I felt the acute pain on the joints, but at the same time I felt the heat at the joints. The pain and the heat made a sensational soothing feeling. This condition was there for about 2 - 3 minutes and then the pain and the heat were gone. Since then, the sickness never come back. It is 10 years now, no pain.

Try out yourself. Let nature restore your life.

Proactol

No comments:

Post a Comment