Express your love, Deliver Flowers Anywhere from FLORA2000 International page to your darlings.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vitamin C and the fishbone stuck in throat

Vitamin C prevent scurvy. everybody with basic health science knows that. But not every body know that Vitamin C can get rid of the fish bone stuck in throat. I have four experience. All of them, friends. One got it by chance. He was having a flu and I recommended him vitamin C, 500 mg sustained release. I have asked him not to swallowed it, but suck it in the mouth until it dissolve completely. In the evening he was supposed to take it, he got a small fishbone stuck in his throat. Nevertheless he continued taking vitamin C as I have recommended him. The next day he found that the uncomfortness of the fishbone was gone. He informed me about that. The other three people got the fishbone in the throat on separate occassions. I applied the experience and recommended them the vitamin C. All of them got back to me with the same result: the fishbone was gone!

Now, I do not know whether any bottle of vitamin C available in the market or in the drug store can do the trick. I have a specific one. I think I will give you the supplement facts and ingredients of the bottle of vitamin C I recommended to my friends.


















Amount per serving% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate <1 g<1%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500mg833%
Sodium5mg<1%


Other ingredients: BIOFAVONOID COMPLEX (LEMON, ORANGE, GRAPEFRUIT, AND HESPERIDIN COMPLEX), ROSE HIPS, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ALGINIC ACID, CARNAUDA WAX, CARRAGEENAN, PECTIN, ACACIA GUM, GUAR GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM, AGAR-AGAR, GRAPEFRUIT OIL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE,SILICON DIOXIDE.

2 comments:

  1. what brand of Vitamin C are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather not to mention the brand. All I can is to give you a tip. It is not on shelf in drug store. It is a multilevel marketing product. However, any one in urgent need may email me.

    ReplyDelete